Thursday, September 16, 2010

Virginia Beach

When I was a little girl I lived in Virginia Beach, Virginia with my parents. I can still remember going to the beach almost every weekend. Going to the beach I thought was such a big deal even though i was only five. I can still remember parking the car unloading the chairs, shovels and pails, and the towels. When my parents would take me to the ocean which I may add was only ten minutes from our house in which me and my mom do not live at anymore since we live in Ohio, I can still smell the salty air and hear the waves crashing. My dad would have to carry me to the water when we would first arrive because the sand would be so hot. I still visit the beach every summer and spring break when I go to visit my dad and it always brings back those early childhood memories.

1 comment:

  1. That is one of my goals in life. I have never been to the ocean or a beach and I can't wait to experience that!

    ReplyDelete