Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Friday Night Football :)

I absolutely love Friday Night Football. Every Friday I go and watch my boyfriends team play, the Tinora Rams. Tailgating is a fun essential in football, My family and boyfriends family tend to play corn hole or listen to music and grill out before the game. Also I love sitting in the bleachers watching the anticipation of the offense and defense and cheering them on. Another good thing about football is the concession stand. It seems to always be the best food! I love getting popcorn or candy, maybe sometimes pizza instead. My boyfriend plays linebacker and safety, I don't exactly know all the positions but I comprehend most. So far The Rams are 4-0 going on to play Fairview this Friday at Tinora.

1 comment:

  1. Just minor grammer mistakes nothing major, overall I think you did a wonderful job. :) The Rams must not have played the Patriots yet because they wouldn't be undefeated. :)

    ReplyDelete