Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Free Blogging

Well I have just started college at Northwest State Community College this fall. It suprisingly is different than what I had first expected it to be. For starters it was nothing like the first day of high school where you see all the people you hadn't seen all summer, here it was all new faces maybe some that I had seen before at registration or maybe a few from other schools i knew. Currently I am taking a Math course, Psychology and Composition 1. I hope to further my education at a bigger school but for now I am getting all my basic classes. Office Administration is what I would like to gain from college and what I would like to do in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Walking into a new place with mostly new faces will take some time to get used to, but once you do I'm sure you will feel more welcome here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very hard to do. Takes alot you feel out of place some, atleast I do. I think you are very good at the writing and other things. You should be really good in this class!

    ReplyDelete