Thursday, September 23, 2010

Free Blog #4

Well I took my first college test today. I must say it was not as difficult as I had expected it to be, even though it was open book and notes. Psychology is probably one of my favorite classes. I took it my junior year of High School and really enjoyed it. It makes me want to go into a profession related to psychology eventually after I earn my Office Administration degree. I would also like to minor in Spanish which was another one of my favorite classes in High School I took four years of spanish and I may not be able to speak fluent spanish but I am getting close. I have been taking online classes for it.

2 comments:

  1. With practice, you will get much better at speakin spanish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your paragraph was interesting but it just sort of fell off into nowhere at the end. I was hoping to read more and I felt as though I was left hanging. There was no conclusion. At the end I wanted to say "and...". I'm glad that you found your first test easy. I struggle with them, but then I am an older student and it has been a long time since I have been in school. As far as your spanish goes, try going to Los mariachies in Wauseon. All the waiters speak spanish and enjoy helping others learn. This will brush up your skills and give you purpose for speaking it.

    ReplyDelete