Thursday, October 21, 2010

Free Blog

Being a cashier at a grocery market can be a very stressful thing. Sometimes you have to deal with angry customers who believe they are always right in which being trained you have to always believe they are. Sometimes even though you know they are not. Also you have to deal with congestion when there is only so many lines open and customers are getting ansty and you have to ring the groceries up as well as bag them it takes longer making the customers wait longer.

2 comments:

  1. I understand what you mean. I am not a cashier, but I have been to wal mart where there are only a few registers open and long lines. I am usually not the person to get mad though. I try to help because that is ridiculous the stress that you are under and for people to get an attitude with you when you are trying to do your best and go your fastest. One thing for sure, as I have seen, if you want to be a cashier you have to have patience! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been a cashier also. I would not want to do it again. Some people are so rude when things dont go their way. Holidays are the worst. You would think people would be in a good mood around the holidays but they are usually very grouchy and you still have to smile and say "Have a nice day" when thats not what your thinking at all.

    ReplyDelete